Building Maintenance provides maintenance for all City-owned buildings, a total of 105,000 square feet. These include: City Hall, Council Chambers, Community Center and Theater, Police Department, Fire Hall, Service Center, Dog Pound, YCTV, and Ringe Pool. Some of the responsibilities for this division include flooring repairs, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) projects, and other remodeling projects.
Routine maintenance includes:
- Minor structural repairs and painting
- Electrical work
- Replacement of light ballasts, fixtures and bulbs
- Fixing leaks and plumbing problems
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition (HVAC) systems operation and filter change
- Repairs electrical and plumbing
- Specialized departmental projects and requests
Contact us for more information.