How do I get a copy of a police report?

There are times when a police report may not be released. If a case is still under investigation (or other legal reasons) your request may be denied. Some reports contain confidential information that cannot be released. Reports may be released either by mail or in person during business hours. 

Please call our Records Department at 530-841-2300. Print and fill out a Request for Records Form (PDF), which can be delivered or mailed to:
Yreka Police Department
412 W Miner Street
Yreka, CA 96097

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report?
2. I need a police case number. How do I get one?
3. How do I find out the status of my case?
4. My son / daughter was arrested. Can I get a copy of the report?
5. How can I find out the results of my blood alcohol test?
6. Can my employer get a copy of my criminal history?
7. How do I get fingerprinted?
8. Can I check someone's criminal history?
9. How can I find out if someone has a warrant?
10. I reported a crime, and the person responsible wasn't ever charged. Why?