How do I get a no parking sign installed?

The Chief of Police is responsible for determining where no parking signs are to be installed. If it is determined that a no parking sign needs to be installed, the Chief will work with the City of Yreka's Department of Public Works to have the appropriate signs installed. View the ordinance website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a no parking sign installed?
2. If I don't show up in traffic court, what happens?
3. I lost my copy of a "fix-it" ticket. How do I get another copy?
4. How can I pay for a parking ticket, or file an appeal on one?
5. How do I register a gun?
6. How can I find out if someone is in jail?
7. I was arrested, but wasn't given a court appearance date. How do I find out if / when I need to go to court?
8. Can I find out if someone has a restraining order against them?
9. Someone violated a restraining order, but wasn't arrested. Why?
10. Can I post a "No Parking" or "No Trespassing" or "No Skateboarding" sign on my property?
11. How do I recover found or held property?
12. How can I get a restraining order?