Financial Transparency Portal
In an effort to provide a more inclusive and transparent budget, the City of Yreka is pleased to present our Financial Transparency portal. The city has partnered with OpenGov to provide a new web-based financial transparency tool allows the users to interact through online queries information about the City of Yreka's revenues and expenses. Charts and tables help illustrate historical trends and displays line item level details.
By leveraging the OpenGov platform, residents and staff will have access to use this website anytime anywhere to gain a better understanding of the city's budget and actuals. Yreka has joined other cities in the State of California to publicly release its financial data on the OpenGov platform.
Explore this site to get a feel for a new standard of transparency. For additional context and descriptions of the city's departments and programs, please refer to our Budget Overview (PDF) online at OpenGov and view the Technology and Data Systems SB 272 (PDF).
OpenGov Yreka Site Tutorial Video
- What is OpenGov?
- How do I select the data I want to see?
- Can I select more than fund or departments?
- How do I see the actual numbers within the graph?
- Can I see the data in a different graph?
- Why are there sometimes spikes in one year?
- Can I save the data I am looking at?
- How do I learn more about government accounting?
- I have a question. How do I contact my organization?