City of Yreka Summer Swim Program
In partnership with the City of Montague, Siskiyou County S.T.A.G.E., and the Siskiyou Family YMCA
- June 30th—August 20th
- YMCA Activities: 1:00pm—1:55pm
- Swim Time: 2:15pm—4:00pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
Program Participant Age:
- Children ages 8-14 years old
Drop off & Pickup Location:
Siskiyou Family YMCA
350 N. Foothill Dr.
Yreka, CA, 96097
Cost of Program:
How do I sign up for the Swim Program?
- To sign up parents must register their child/children through the Siskiyou Family YMCA. Child must be a resident of Yreka.
- After registration, participants will receive a swim pass. This pass will give the child access to the pool.
- During the days of swim, children must be on time, bring a mask or face covering, bring sunscreen and be ready to ride the bus at the Siskiyou Family YMCA which leaves promptly at 1:55pm.
- IMPORTANT: Each Friday parents must call the YMCA (842-9622) to confirm their child’s place at the day camp for the following week.
- IMPORTANT: No day of drop ins allowed. Swimmers will not be allowed to board the S.T.A.G.E. bus unless given prior confirmation from a parent the Friday before.
- Sign in and Sign out sheet will be with YMCA staff each
Daily Activities & Schedule:
Arrive at the Siskiyou Family YMCA:
- YMCA will provide a fun & interactive activities from1:00-1:55PM
- Children must bring a mask or face covering to wear at the YMCA and during the bus ride.
- Temperature checks and COVID illness screenings will occur during check in
Board the S.T.A.G.E. Bus:
- Bus departs the YMCA at 1:55 PM
Bus Arrives at the Montague Pool:
- Bus arrives around 2:10 PM
Open Swim at the Montague City Pool:
- Swimming from 2:15-4:00 PM
S.T.A.G.E. Bus arrives at the Montague City Pool:
- Bus departs the pool at 4:15 PM
YMCA Staff & children will ride the bus back to the Siskiyou Family YMCA:
- Bus arrives at the YMCA at 4:30 pm
For more info on this FREE program visit: http://www.siskiyouymca.org/youthprograms or call 530-842-9622.