- Utility Billing
- Utility FAQs
- What is the rate study?
- Can I pay my utility bill with a debit or credit card?
- How do I sign up for automatic bill pay for my utility bill?
- Why is my utility bill unusually high?
- What do I do if I am receiving a utility bill for a previous tenant?
- Why do we still have to pay the monthly landfill fee listed on our utility bill?
- Can I view my bill online?
- What does the account set up fee pay for?
- What information can I find in the online utility bill portal?
- Can I get a copy of my bill online?
- Can I use the online utility bill portal with mobile devices?
- Can I pay my bill online?
- Can I look up multiple accounts online?
- How soon will my utility account be credited with an online payment?
- My water was shut off, or I have a shutoff notice, can I pay online?
- Can I pay online if my water is shutoff and it is a Friday?
- I am having trouble creating an online account. What do I do?
- Can I set up recurring payments for my credit or debit card?